Potassium Citrate is also known as “Tri Potassium Citrate” which is potassium salt of citric acid with the molecular formulation. This is also available in IP/BP/USP Pharmacopeia.
- Potassium Citrate is white hygroscopic crystalline powder.
- It is Odorless with the saline taste.
- Very soluble in Water & Glycerin, where practically insoluble in Ethanol.
- Potassium Citrate is potassium salt widely used as acidity regulator & preservative in food & Beverages.
- Further it can be used in a wide variety of industries like Food, Beverages and Pharmaceutical etc.
Packaging & Storage:-
- 25 kg Printed Paper Bag
- Stored in a dry & ventilated warehouse.
- Kept away from the moisture & Heat.